Avlo tickets can be purchased directly with Omio
Omio provides travelers with a user-friendly platform that makes it easy to browse through and purchase tickets, including for Avlo train tickets. With Omio, you can quickly compare timetables for different days and routes, helping you to find the perfect trip for you. Once you purchase your tickets, they are conveniently stored within your Omio account and can be accessed through either the website or the handy app with easy access to Avlo tickets on your phone.
- The Omio platform is simple to use, so you’ll be able to find and book your perfect trip in no time.
- With Omio, you can easily and quickly compare Avlo tickets for different days, times, and routes, to help you get the best prices and most convenient transportation available.
Find cheap Avlo train tickets with Omio
Finding cheap Avlo train tickets on Omio is simple. Omio prides itself on always offering the best fares around, so you can rest assured that you’re being provided with the most affordable Avlo ticket right now. Whether you’re using the Omio website or app, it’s easy and quick to compare prices and timetables for different Avlo trains.
- The Omio platform is easy to use, making it a fast process to search through all Renfe Avlo tickets and compare different fares.
- Omio offers the best prices available, so you can be confident that you’re finding a good deal for your Renfe Avlo train.
- With Omio, you can access affordable prices without having to sacrifice convenience or comfort. You will certainly experience the best transportation options that exist.
Avlo is a high-speed train that was created by the well-known transportation company Renfe; it provides services on the popular Madrid to Barcelona-Figueres line. Each Avlo low-cost train can seat around 400 passengers and offers services such as access to outlets, reading lights, and seats that recline. Trains operated by Avlo are also accessible for individuals with limited mobility. With the high-velocity Avlo train speed, you're sure to get to your destination quickly and comfortably.
Madrid: Four Towers at sunset. Source: Shutterstock
Daily Departures of Avlo Trains
The number of daily trains serviced for Avlo destinations varies for each specific route. However, on average, you will find that the Avlo train schedule for each route has anywhere from five to 10 journeys, although for some routes there may be more. Particularly popular routes, such as Barcelona to Madrid, may have up to 20 daily train departures to choose from.
Avlo Ticket Types
Avlo trains are sold in one ticket type, which is the Economy class.
- With an Economy ticket, you will be provided with a comfortable seat that reclines, a personal reading light, and access to your own outlet.
Zaragoza: Bridge and Basilic of the Pillar. Source: Shutterstock
Most Popular Journeys with Avlo
The Renfe train company operates several Avlo routes that are particularly popular with travelers, including one that goes from Zaragoza to Barcelona. This route is typically offered around 20 times a day. Madrid to Barcelona is another popular route, and you’ll find that for this route, there are usually around 12 daily trains to choose from. There is also the Madrid to Valencia route, which runs approximately 15 times a day. You can find many cheap Avlo train tickets for all these routes here on Omio.
Zaragoza - Barcelona with Avlo
One of the most popular routes that Avlo services is from Zaragoza to Barcelona.
- Each day, there are around 20 trains available for this route.
- On average, the duration of this train trip is usually just over 2 hours.
- The Avlo train time for this route usually begins just after 8:00 a.m.
- The final train of the day for this route typically leaves at around 10:00 p.m.
- For this route, your train will normally depart from Zaragoza-Delicias train station.
Madrid - Barcelona with Avlo
Another popular route that Avlo services is from Madrid to Barcelona.
- Each day, there are around 12 trains offered for this route.
- On average, the duration of this train is usually just under 3h 30min total.
- Trains for this route usually start running just after 6:30 a.m.
- The final train of the day for this route typically leaves at around 6:30 p.m.
- For this route, your train will normally depart from Madrid-Puerta de Atocha train station.
Madrid - Valencia with Avlo
Madrid to Valencia is also a popular route serviced by Avlo.
- Each day, there are around 15 trains for this route.
- On average, the duration of this train journey is usually around 3h 15min.
- Trains for this route usually start running around 1:00 a.m.
- The final train of the day for this route typically leaves at around 6:30 p.m.
- For this route, your train will normally depart from Madrid Estacion Sur train station.
Avlo Services Onboard
Avlo provides its customers a certain number of Avlo services and amenities to enjoy while on the train.
- When you travel with Avlo, First- and Second-class tickets are not offered. Instead, there is one ticket type, which is Economy class.
- Travelers may bring one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase. Additional luggage can be brought onboard for an extra fee. Folding bicycles are allowed, depending on space. Pets are not allowed on Avlo trains.
- All Avlo trains are accessible for individuals with disabilities or limited mobility. Employees are also available to provide additional assistance with boarding and exiting.
- When you make your reservation, you will automatically be assigned a seat for the duration of your journey.
- Avlo trains do not sell snacks or refreshments onboard.
Night Trains with Avlo
Depending on the specific route that you travel, Avlo may offer night trains. For the Avlo train from Madrid to Valencia, there are a few night trains that travelers can choose from, including one that departs at approximately 1:00 a.m.
Sustainable Train Travel with Avlo
Trains are known as a particularly sustainable mode of transportation, particularly when compared to alternatives like planes or cars. When you opt to travel by train, you can rest assured that you’re doing your part for the environment and limiting your carbon footprint while you travel in comfort. Avlo trains have taken measures to make operations more sustainable, such as investing in biodiversity protection.
Visit Spain with Avlo - Travel Tips
Spain has numerous sites and monuments that are sure to keep you busy during your trip through the country. Between this region’s delicious food, impressive architecture, and rich history, you’re sure to never run out of things to see and do. If you will be spending some time in the Spanish capital during your trip, make sure to check out our Madrid city guide to find some inspiration on what to do.
- While visiting the city of Barcelona, make sure to check out Park Güell, a collection of gardens and sculptures designed by the famous Spanish architect Antoni Gaudí.
- If you’ll be spending time in Bilbao, you won’t want to miss out on touring the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, which showcases a variety of modern and contemporary art.
- Take a tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid, which is the official residence of the Spanish royal family and has more than 3,400 rooms.
- Architecture enthusiasts will want to visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, which can be found in the Spanish region of Andalusia.
- While in Seville, go to the Catedral de Sevilla, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that dates back to the 16th century.
Barcelona: Aerial view of the Maremagnum shopping center. Source: Shutterstock
FAQs about Avlo
You can purchase your Renfe Avlo ticket directly from the Omio platform.
If you do not want to print your ticket, you can show a mobile ticket on your phone.
When making your Avlo booking, you can add the Avlo ticket cancellation option for a small additional fee.
When making your Avlo train reservation, you can add the Avlo ticket change option for a small additional fee.
For Avlo luggage, travelers can bring one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase. There is no weight limit for either of these items.
Foldable bikes and scooters are allowed onboard.
All trains operated by Avlo are accessible for those with limited mobility. Employees are also there to help with boarding and disembarking.
Yes, all trains and their facilities, including restrooms, are adapted to individuals with restricted mobility.
Children under the age of 18 may be able to travel by themselves in certain circumstances if they have written permission from a legal guardian.
Depending on your specific circumstances, you may be able to benefit from a special fare or discount while traveling with Avlo trains.
- Children under the age of 14 can benefit from a discount.
- Avlo also offers discounts for large families who are traveling together.
If you choose to add the option to modify your reservation, you may be able to change the name on your ticket.
Travelers are allowed to bring foldable bicycles and scooters onboard.